Lead CT Radiographer | Team Lead | Up to Band 7- dependent on experience | Harpenden | Access to training and Group wide advancement opportunities
Are you a Senior CT Radiographer with experience of managing or supporting the management an imaging department OR perhaps you are already working in a similar capacity and are looking for your next career move? If so, how would you like the opportunity to work in a boutique style hospital as the Team Lead in CT?
Spire Harpenden Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from London and its northern counties - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. As the largest employer in Harpenden, the hospital prides itself in offering excellence in clinical quality, customer service and cleanliness. We have 5 state of the art Theatres and modern Surgical and Day Care Wards covering all major surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, plastics and medical patients amongst others.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Line manage a small team of CT imaging professionals
- Work alongside the Diagnostic Imaging Manager in providing a cohesive, strong and focused lead to the imaging services in the hospital
- Provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients within the radiographic department.
- Ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, managerial leadership and educational and development expertise
- You’ll work collaboratively to deliver a high quality, professional radiographic service that adapts in line with new technologies and clinical developments
Who we're looking for:
- Degree/equivalent in Radiography
- Current Registration with HCPC with no restriction on practise
- Experience of working at Senior or Team Lead level in CT
- Good understanding of the IRMER regulation
- Experience of working in Theatre, X-ray, plain film imaging and fluoroscopy
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sherine Lowers on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications