Lead Dental Nurse - Salford, M5 3PH
Full time (Monday to Friday)
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our Lead Dental Nurse and experience 'loving your job’- bold statement you think? We're on a journey together and growing fast, it's our commitment to be the ''best place to work' 'that sets us apart, we can only do this by engaging, empowering and creating great teams.
We are recruiting for a Lead Dental Nurse to join our talented and friendly team of dental professionals at our Ravat & Ray Salford practice.
This is a Permanent position working Monday to Friday, 08:45-17:00.
To be successful, you will:
* Be fully qualified with chairside experience
* Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements
* Have experience of leading a team
* Have GDC registration
* Have strong working knowledge of SOE
* Have excellent organisation skills
What you can expect from us:
* Supportive and caring team environment
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Your uniform provided
* Your GDC registration paid
* Rewards and Recognition
* Invested support with your professional training and development
* Genuine opportunity to develop your career
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
About our Salford Practice:
Ravat & Ray Dental Care, Salford was opened in September 2013. All surgeries are located on the 1st floor within the Ordsall Health Centre, which boasts excellent access facilities including a lift, stairs, full automatic doors at the front entrance to the building as well as parking available free of charge for patients attending the practice.
The Practice is based within a new purpose-built state of the art premises which supports our aim to deliver high quality care. The practice offers brand new fully computerised dental suites with a very bright and spacious waiting room, fully NHS legislation compliant separate decontamination rooms and a friendly, comfortable environment. We also offer a comprehensive range of NHS and Private Services.
Interested? ‘Apply’ now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800