£13,400 to £14,600 per Annum | 15 Hours (Part Time) | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Harlow area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work as an Infection Prevention and Control Lead Nurse.
About the Infection Prevention and Control Lead Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
* A competitive annual salary of between £13,400 and £14,600
* A permanent part-time contract of 15 hours per week
* Day Shifts
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Free uniform, parking and subsidised staff restaurant
* DBS fees paid
* Attractive enhancement rates for weekends, evenings and bank holidays
* Private healthcare and life assurance
As Infection Prevention and Control Lead you will demonstrate a high level of autonomy to challenge inappropriate practice and must demonstrate clinical decision-making to assist in containing and reducing the incidence of infection through risk assessment, surveillance, audit, intervention and education.
What we’re looking for in the successful candidate:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Experienced with the IP&C agenda and standards
* IPC certificate is desirable, but not mandatory
* Able to work in a team with minimum supervision
* Experience working in an acute environment
* Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Clinical Works
- Decision Making
- Infection Control
- Infectious Diseases
- Occupational Safety And Health