Do you have Occupational Therapy experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Stroud Resourcing is looking for a full-time Lead Occupational Therapist, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £55,000.
As a Lead Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for coordinating the daily operational activities of the Occupational Therapy department on the acute neurorehabilitation unit.
To give you an idea of how this role would look, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Coordinate the daily operational activities of the Occupational Therapy department on the acute neurorehabilitation unit
- Work closely with the AHP Manager and other therapy leads to establish and promote the delivery of high quality treatment
- Assist in implementing and supporting quality initiatives and quality assurance methods, including research
- Manage a clinical case load and provide high-quality treatment to patients, within the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team.
To apply for this Lead Occupational Therapist role, you will need to be a registered member of the Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC). You will also require the following:
- A BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Experience working in areas including but not limited to intensive care units (cardiac, orthopaedic, neurosurgical) and medical wards
- Neuro-rehabilitation experience, inpatient setting preferred.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a salary of up to £55,000 and a benefits package including life assurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, and generous holiday allowance.
To apply for this Lead Occupational Therapist job in London, please contact Stroud Resourcing today.
HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Quality Management