Lead Physiotherapist Orthopaedics | Supervisory Hospital setting
Reading, Berkshire | £50,000 p/annum
We are actively recruiting for orthopaedic team lead in the Berkshire area.
Outside of your own clinical workload you will also be expected to develop and improve the service, forward plan for yourself and your team, organise and supervise your inpatient team. You will participate in a development and training program including, monthly in-service training, group clinical reasoning sessions, a designated supervisor, 1:1 training and feedback and hosting/access to external courses. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to provide training and supervision to colleagues.
The role will require you to manage the physiotherapy service on a 30-bed inpatient ward and 22-bed day surgery ward. The caseload is predominantly elective orthopaedics.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Proven track record in providing the highest standard of assessment and treatments.
- Experience supervising, training, and developing a physio team
- Relevant experience within Orthopaedic physiotherapy
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
- CPD and Supervision program - 2 ½ hours per month.
- Funding for relevant training courses.
- 27 days' annual leave with additional days for long-term service.
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance.
- Health and wellbeing programme including access to counselling and advice services.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Clinical Works
- Microsoft Access
- Physical Therapy