Salary and Benefits: Up to £42,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
Hours and Shift Patterns: Full and part time contracts available (minimum of 30 hours per week). The department operating hours are 08:00 – 20:00, Monday – Friday.
The Lead Radiographers that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to make decisions and expand services and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading!
Perhaps you want to work with a hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with access to the latest, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management Team who will empower you to make things happen, working with a team who regularly go above and beyond to ensure that their patients have a 5* experience.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A premium private healthcare group – this business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
- Enjoy exceptional facilities – this small but busy hospital has recently undergone a large refurbishment project and has 21 beds, 2 operating theatres, 1 minor procedures room, a fully equipped physiotherapy suite and diagnostic imaging facilities.
- Join a passionate and hard-working team – this is a positive working environment; new ideas are encouraged, and achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events!
A Radiographer stated, ‘I love working here – we are a friendly, tight-knit team and we have a real sense of community! You will be working with likeminded individuals who love what they do and are committed to delivering patient-cantered care."
What you will do as a Lead Radiographer:
- You will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
- You will support the service with General Radiology, Theatre Imaging and Ultrasound, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
- You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent, HCPC registration and previous experience in General Radiology and Theatre Imaging.
Why other Leaders work at this hospital:
- As the Lead Radiographer, you will enjoy high levels of autonomy and be empowered to drive the imaging service.
- You will be part of a team that is friendly, hard-working and that wants to progress – the imaging team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care.
To apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2617.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Medical Imaging
- Patient Safety