Salary up to £32000
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Lead Radiographer to join our fantastic team, supporting our centres in Portsmouth, Havant and Southampton. At out Private treatment centres, we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS and private patients and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards or quality and safety. First opened in 2005, the Treatment Centre was awarded 'Good' in its last CQC Inspection in July 2016. Our clean, modern and comfortable hospital offers state of the art operating facilities with care provided by highly trained clinical professionals who are able to take advantage of some of the best training and development opportunities in healthcare.
The successful candidate will support the Diagnostic Imaging Manager to manage the range of radiological services within the services, ensuring the provision of a high quality, safe and cost effective service. They will also support the Manager on Radiation Protection (by undertaking the RPS course and acting as the Deputy RPS).
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Substantial post-graduate Radiography experience
- Management/Leadership experience
- Broad knowledge and experience of techniques for all radiological modalities including X-ray and theatre Radiography
- Understanding of IR(ME)R & IRR Legislation
- Experience of analysing X-ray images & recognition of abnormalities that are present
- BSc (Hons) degree in Diagnostic Radiography or DCR(R) qualification with HCPC registration
We are offering a base salary of up to £32,000, depending on experience, plus benefits including a contributory pension scheme and shopping discounts. Relocation packages available.