Lead Radiographer MRI / CT | Poole, Dorset
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs p/week | Salary of £45,500 p/annum
Our client is looking for enthusiastic MRI and CT Radiographer to come join the Imaging Team within this Hospital based within Poole. Potential to further your career with additional qualifications, training, and development throughout the company.
This opportunity is working with the MRI and CT departments on a rota across Monday to Friday using the following scanners: Siemens 1.5T MRI scanner and 360 slice CT scanner.
For this position you will need vast experience across MRI and CT with a background in leading or managing a team / department.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Vast knowledge and experience in both MRI and CT
- Ability to provide outstanding patient care
- Experience in leading and managing day to day departmental activities.
- Experience in people management and leadership.
- 5 hours per week between: Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm, Friday: 8am - 7pm
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.