Lead Theatre Practitioner - Droitwich Spa - Salary up to £39k + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 - Full Time or Part time hours available (flexible shift required) - Permanent
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner or ODP to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department as a Lead Theatre Practitioner.
We are currently recruiting for a leading state of the art private hospital in the Droitwich Spa area who require a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join their friendly and supportive team.
You will be fully supported by well-established team and given excellent training and development opportunities to enable you to progress you career further in the future. As a Lead registered nurse you will responsible for high quality care of patients.
- Assist in delivery of patient care.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
- support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision.
- Check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, hospital staff, visitors and contractors.
Benefits and Salary:
Our client offers competitive starting salaries and the following employee benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and wellbeing scheme including free fruit, massages and fitness.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
For more information please apply or call / text Isabelle on 07391274298
- Surgical Instruments