Job Title: Learning, Behavioural and Mental Health Practitioner
We are looking for a caring practitioner with experience helping children or adults with difficulties, to join our fast-growing and very unique clinic, based in Compton, West Berkshire. The role is to help children and adults with a range of Learning, Behavioural and/or Mental Health difficulties, from dyslexia and dyspraxia through to ADHD, ASD, depression and anxiety.
Salary: will depend on experience level/qualifications.
Key role responsibilities for Learning, Behavioural and Mental Health Practitioner:
* The role includes mainly working mainly with children, but we also help some adults.
* Carrying out verbal 'screening' consultations (in person or remotely)
* Neurodevelopmental assessments
* Supervising neurodevelopmental exercise sessions (we are particularly busy during the school holidays)
* Carrying out neurodevelopmental reviews to assess progress
* Writing and sending reports
* Carrying out Audiograms (hearing tests)
We provide full training free of charge and once you are ready to begin working, we can offer either full-time employment or a freelance contract.
Minimum Requirements for Learning, Behavioural and Mental Health Practitioner:
* Experience working with children, either in Education, Psychology, Medically or through physical activities, such as Yoga, Pilates or Physiotherapy.
* A kind, compassionate attitude and true desire to want to help people.
* Good communicator both verbally and in written work.
The Key Clinic specialises in helping children and adults overcome a myriad of learning, behavioural and mental health difficulties using a multi-disciplinary, drug-free approach. Our work is centred on the idea of 'neuroplasticity', meaning the brain's ability to rewire itself to overcome difficulties, through receiving the right stimulation (this may include neurodevelopmental exercises, auditory stimulation, targeted nutrient therapy or talking therapy).
What we offer for Learning, Behavioural and Mental Health Practitioner:
You would be working as part of an integrated team
You will feel a true sense of purpose by helping to successfully turn people's lives around for the better.
Employees are entitled to statutory protections, pension benefits and paid holiday leave.
* The clinic also wants all those involved to benefit from the rewards as the clinic grows and we pay regular bonuses based on the clinic's growth and your contribution to the clinic's success.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your cv by clicking 'apply now