We are looking for motivated support workers to help those with learning disabilities in a small home in Diss. You have the freedom to choose your availability and make a difference to those you support.
Our client is a specialist residential service for eight adults with learning disabilities. We provide a safe and supportive environment where individuals can progress to lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
Supporting residents to get up and around
Listening to our clients and aiding with their daily needs
Supplying help around activities, medication and meal preparation
Social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with their hobbies and activities within the home
Are you someone who loves helping people and making a difference? Do you want a role that is rewarding yet provides something different each day? Maybe even a career that allows you to balance home life and work?
We're looking for someone who's motivated, caring and enjoys the flexibility of work. Our role provides the opportunity to make a difference to those we support.
We offer you
1. Weekly pay with rates from £10 to £12 per hour
2. Flexibility to give your personal and home life balance
3. A team supporting your development and training
4. Welcome package and uniform delivered to your door
5. Dedicated consultant to support your career and progression
6. Fantastic referral program with cash incentive