We currently have an exciting vacancy within our team to enable us to continue to build on our success and also bring new experience, knowledge and ideas into the team.
Here at Trafford Council we are ambitious for our children and our workforce. We are committed to improving our services and achieving great outcomes for our young people. We are inviting you to help shape the future of Childrens Social Care in Trafford.
We want all young people to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. We believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential.
We also believe one of the most effective ways to improve the outcomes for young people is through providing our workers with the best conditions in which they can thrive.
We're looking for an inspired and creative support worker to work alongside one other support worker and project coordinator to support our 16-25 year old care leavers who are tenants in a semi-independent provision. We want you to help them to build on their strengths and support their aspirations to grow and achieve and move on to independence.
About the Role
• You will be take responsibility for supporting tenants to access support with benefits and other agencies: housing, financial, hardship.
• You will provide practical support to tenants in areas such as budgeting, nutrition, healthcare and daily living skills.
• You will assist tenants to maintain links with external support agencies, to work alongside these agencies and maintain contact.
• You will provide support to enable young people to develop the independence skills required to move into their own long term accommodation.
Flexibility will be required to work outside core hours to include evenings and some weekends
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… [ Email address blocked ]
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.