Applications close in 4 days
£550 - £750 / year
Do you have a caring nature and want to help people maintain an independent life at home? If so have you considered a role as live in care worker?
We currently have vacancies available in the Bedford, Brighton, Cambridge, Colchester, Ipswich, London, Luton, Norwich and Peterborough areas for an immediate start. You will be required to support clients to remain living independently in their own home.
Duties include domestic work, companionship, supporting with shopping, doctors appointments, support with medication, meal preparation and personal care. We are looking for somebody with experience with Dementia, Alzheimer`s, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour with a Calm, Patient and Empathetic demeanour.
What we need from you:
• Clear enhanced DBS on the update system
• Minimum 6 moths paid UK care experience
• References over the last 5 years
• Valid Documents (Passport, Driving License, NI number, 2 x Proof of Address)
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
What you can expect from us:
• Earn between £600 and £800 per week pre tax
• Ongoing continuous placements
• Food and accommodation provided
• Contribution to travel expenses while you work
• Full Training Provided
This is an exciting and very interesting role where you will learn further skills and knowledge supporting clients with complex care needs.
We are really keen to hear from care workers who feel that they can truly make a difference, whilst providing the highest standards of care for all our client