Vacancy: Loan physiotherapist
Wednesday, March 27th 2019
Bristol City Football Club is seeking a physiotherapist to work with players who are out on loan at other clubs.
Based in Bristol one day a week, the role will be largely remote working, visiting and liaising with players across the UK.
We are seeking a skilled, experienced Physiotherapist who has worked within professional sport and understands the challenges of this industry and has the players' physical, emotional and mental wellbeing as a priority.
Working within the medical department this role liaises across the club, working with the football loans manager, physios and sport science from Under-18s to first-team players.
Your main responsibilities:
* Managing loan player's injuries and overseeing rehab, in conjunction with Under-23/first-team physios and implementing RTP pathways in line with club policies.
* Monitoring their data, including match time, training load, gym load, diet and well being and reporting on a weekly basis.
* Overseeing a checklist of care when the player first goes on loan.
* Be first point of contact for loan players, develop excellent relationships with each player, including weekly communications and regular on-site visits.
* Building good relationships with the loan clubs and their MDT.
You will have:
* BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
* Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
* HPC registered
* An understanding of professional football
* Full driving license
* Strong communication skills
* An empathetic and caring approach
* Be able to work on own initiative and manage diary efficiently
* Proficient IT skills
We will give you:
* A competitive salary and package - £27k + bonus and car allowance
* The opportunity to be part of one of the most unique and exciting organisations in Bristol
If this is you please respond with your CV and a covering letter to [Click here to apply]
. The closing date for applications is April 15th 2019.