Locum Cardiac Physiologist – ETT & Tape Analysis
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have an new opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS department in a lovely part of the country in London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations to include: Fit ECGs and BP/Holter monitors, lead exercise testing, tape analysis.
* 3 month locum assignment to start immediately
* Full time hours (37.5 per week) - Part time hours also considered
* 8.30am to 5.30pm - flexible if needed
* The successful candidate will be required to perform ECGs, BP and Holter monitors, analyse tapes, lead in exercise stress tests
* BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
* Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
* Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* FREE fast track registration
* Exclusive contracts available
* CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact Louis directly