Locum Clinical/Senior Psychologist
Service: Community complex Mental Health
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Hours: Up to Full time
Hourly Rate: 27.90 -32.39 (DOE)
Locum: 6 Months
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist/Senior Psychologist to work within a community mental health team to offer psychological treatment for those waiting on the psychology waiting list with severe and enduring mental health difficulties.
You will ideally have experience working with complex Mental Health, e.g. personality disorder, psychosis and risk presentations.
-Experience working with complex mental Health
- Access to your own vehicle.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed) or apply here.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)