SpecialistMed’s General Medicine Division is currently working closely with a Trust in search for a Locum Consultant Gastroenterologist.
This Locum position will be secured initially for 6 months.
This position will consist of 10 PA’s
* Full time and long term block booking starting ASAP
* Candidate must demonstrate NHS experience as a Gastroenterologist
* Competitive rates – dependant on experience level
* On calls to be discussed
The successful candidate will work within the team and the principle duties and responsibilities are:
* Providing OPD services in gastroenterology
* Providing diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI Endoscopy
* Care for inpatients –Speciality based ward [predominately gastroenterology/IBD/hepatology}
* Participate in governance, quality improvement, audit and teaching
* Participate in the Gastroenterology on-call rota 1:8 including services for upper GI bleeding. No GIM commitment
* There will be opportunity to develop sub speciality skills particularly in luminal gastroenterology
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss in further detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract