An opportunity has arisen for a Consultant with a special interest in Stroke Medicine to take up a NHS Fixed term post in the South East of England.
The creation of these posts is part of a rapid evolution of stroke services within the Trust in order to meet the RCP Guidelines and in line with the National Stroke Strategy. The hospital is a high performing HASU and the centre stroke provision for the region. There is currently one part time and two full time Stroke Consultants.
The stroke pathway is supported by two Community Stroke Rehabilitation Teams which also deliver Early Supported Discharge (ESD).
The hospital is based in a beautiful location with the catchment area of the Trust being set amongst historic towns that are interspersed with areas of natural beauty. There are excellent recreational and sporting facilities in the area and good rail links to Brighton, London and Europe via the Channel Tunnel or Eurostar and to international airports.
The appointee must have the following to be eligible for this post:
* Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practise.
* Membership or Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians
* Wide experience in all aspects of General (Internal) Medicine and Stroke Medicine.
* For candidates who reside abroad you must have completed the necessary IELTS / OET and/ or PLAB 2 before applying. You must be able to satisfy the language test requirements for both GMC registration and UKVI remits.
* 10 PA’s
* Active encouragement for personal and professional development.
* Rewarding, varied work environment
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
We are often appointed by NHS Trusts to help recruit for their vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please get in contact and let me know as I'm sure we will be able to help
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Stroke - Eastbourne) .