Locum Dentist (fixed term contract) - Brigg - Available November 2020
Locum Dentist vacancy details
* Excellent rate on offer
* 4 days per week (Mon/Wed/Thu/Fri)
* Busy, well-established NHS list
* Contract from November 2020 until February 2021 earliest
You can expect:
* Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
* Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
* A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
* Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
The busy Brigg practice require a FTC dentist to join the team, to cover adoption leave. We are a 5 surgery practice with digital x-ray and OPG. We have an experienced team to work alongside the successful candidate. We would require the dentist to be willing to do AGPs in surgery using the correct PPE provided by the practice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website