Locum Paediatric Nurse – Bristol
Are you a confident and motivated Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity working with children! Sweeney’s Health is seeking an experienced Paediatric Nurse, to work for a Healthcare service in the Bristol area.
Skills needed: The paediatric nurse will need to have PICU skills, tracheostomy and ventilator skills necessary. The successful applicant will be supporting young persons with medical needs including spina bifida and some learning difficulties.
Work pattern: 08.40-15.30 in a special educational needs school.
* Clinical Experience: 2 years +(preferred)
* Qualifications: Relevant Qualification in Nursing or Midwifery
* Registration: NMC Registration, Security Clearance & Right to work in the UK.
* Fast & reliable payroll
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Free Compliance & DBS checks
* Flexible working hours
* Refer a friend bonus - £250 (T&C’s apply)
* Find your own job bonus - £250 (T&C’s apply)
* Access to roles advertised exclusively by us.
* Your own dedicated Recruitment consultant
Working with Sweeney Health:
Sweeney Health Connects Qualified Professionals with the NHS, Social Services, Local authorities, HMP’s and private organisations throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Confident And Emotionally Stable