Position: Locum RVN ( 9 - 12 month contract)
Hours: Negotiable (No OOH)
Sweeney’s Veterinary is offering a unique opportunity for a Locum RVN to join a young but rapidly expanding practice on a 9 - 12 month contract.
The client is a small animal practice located on the boundary of East/West Midlands
Our client is a family run business, and they pride themselves on their animal and client care. They specialise in animal rehabilitation and are only one of a few 'vet led' rehab clinics in the country.
Our client is a training practice, with 4 qualified RVNs at the clinic – one of which having many years clinical coaching experience behind them.
* A stimulating nursing role with many hands-on opportunities
* Modern working environment with purpose-built facilities
* Very friendly & supportive team
* The opportunity to learn a wide variety of rehabilitation skills
* Competitive Salary
* No on call
* No Sundays or bank holidays
* CPD encouraged with generous allowance
* Experience: 1 years + (experienced vets will be highly rewarded)
* Qualifications: Relevant Nursing Qualification in Veterinary Medicine
* Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
Working with Sweeney’s Veterinary:
Sweeney’s Veterinary Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250+
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Intensive Care Unit
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Basic Life Support