Your new company
C4S Search are pleased to be working with a marketing leading Pharmaceutical company.
Your new role
The Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will be part of a team ensuring the smooth running of the factory by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns, delivering maintenance and driving improvements.
What you will need to succeed
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer within an automated production facility
• Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to ONC, NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject or a Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
Roles and Responsibilities
• Respond promptly to breakdowns and give feedback to production regarding expected downtime and planned corrective action
• Conduct planned preventative maintenance and other equipment servicing as directed by the engineering manager
• Work closely with all contractors including understanding and supervising the control of contractor procedure
• Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
• Give advice, training and recommendations to the production team regarding improvements to the process to maximise machine productivity and minimise down-time
What you will get in return
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be paid a salary of up to £40,000
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV to Joseph Taylor.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
C4S Search is an award-winning talent acquisition business for the supply of permanent and contract workers across STEM Sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.)
Corrective And Preventive Actions