Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a pharmaceutical organisation with the appointment of a maintenance technician.
* Perform planned preventative maintenance in accordance with the scheduled programme
* Identify and perform any corrective and reactive maintenance, ensuring plant and equipment operates to its optimum
* Operate the BMS control system to assess and interrogate plant and equipment performance.
* Perform system shutdowns and isolations in accordance with a safe system of work
* Ensure work is conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements where appropriate
* Carry out general maintenance on HVAC, piped services and utility systems
* Working on Steam Generation and Distribution systems (training will be provided where required)
* Participate in the out of hours’ callout rota.
* Time served with recognised qualifications - NVQ/ONC/HNC or equivalent
* Mechanical biased - desirable
* Knowledge of building services - preferred
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good communication skills
Open Network Computing
Building Management System (Bms)
Building Services Engineering
Higher National Certificate