Are you caring?
Do you want to support people to live the best life they can?
We want to hear from you!
Whether you are experienced in the care sector or beginning a new adventure, we can support you to learn and progress.
At Progress Housing, we support adults with learning and physical disabilities and associated complex health needs with all aspects of daily living.
As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities. Progress Housing is based in West Sussex
We are looking for dedicated, caring individuals who are committed to work with the people we support to promote their independence and provide the best quality care possible.
What you can expect
- £500 starter bonus paid in two parts - £250 over 3 months and £250 after completion of probation of 6 months
- Full-time part time or bank posts available
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Comprehensive internal training programs
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
- Life Insurance
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity whichwill include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.