are currently working with a World-class, award-winning private hospital group, specialist clinics, outpatients and diagnostics centres and private GP services spread across London.
We are currently recruiting for a Mammographer
for their new Clinic in West London.
The Clinic has a dedicated paediatric consulting suite which contains consulting rooms, play areas and access to world-leading consultants with on-site tests and treatment rooms.
We are looking for a Mammographe
r to work in collaboration Imaging Manager and the Team. You'll be able to work independently with a High Skill Level in Mammography. You will be taking responsibility for creating a compliant, high standard of service for all users.
This is a Full Time Permanent Role Mon-Fri (Some flexibility required) with Excellent Benefits and Salary Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Skilfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services
- Achieve and maintain high standards of practice within all areas of the department
- Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety- particularly relating to Radiation Protection for both adult and paediatric patients
- Practice a high level of customer care
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency
- To rotate between departments/areas/modalities as required
- To maintain accurate examination records and archived images
- To assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary
- Support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations
- Medical Imaging (Mammography) Postgrad Certificate
- HCPC registered
- Extensive post qualification experience in Mammography
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skill
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to respond to the needs of the department
- Good team player
- Evidence of professional/personal development
- Customer care skills
- Prioritizing workloads
: Mentorship programme training, strong team environment, hands on management, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system. Support for converting your nursing diploma to nursing degree, learning opportunities with the latest cutting edge technology and medical innovation. Private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more that you can expect from a world class private healthcare organisation.
If this sounds like your ideal role, don't wait and get in touch with me today!
Send your CV to [Click here to apply]
and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your application.
Or call the team on [Click here to apply]