Mammographer | Imaging | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Worcester | Part Time
Spire South Bank are looking for a dedicated and experienced mammographer to join their imaging team on a part-time basis.
Spire South Bank Hospital has been in operation for 30 years providing quality private healthcare to the local population and beyond, earning a reputation as a leader in Worcestershire. We work with some of the areas most experienced Consultant Surgeons, Anaesthetists and Physicians to deliver tailored, personalised care. We are proud of the positive patient feedback we receive and are currently undertaking refurbishment of our in-patient bedrooms following significant recent investment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced radiographers
- Delivering quality mammography scans as part of the one stop breast clinic and wellness screening
- You will be expected to cover some general radiography with an on-call requirement and in evenings and over weekends
- Providing excellent one to one interaction with patients
Who we're looking for:
- You must hold a valid HCPC registration
- You must have a post-graduate degree in Mammography with a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient carre.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on [ Email address blocked ] or 07710855095
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.