I have an exciting contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to work with one of the worlds leading health care companies.
This position plays an integral role within the Global Planning & Fulfillment Centre of Excellence related to Demand Planning best practices, standards, process engineering, and training.
The role will work closely with Network Planning SMEs, Central Demand Planning teams, regional Commercial Information Analysts, and other functional teams to drive Demand Planning efficiency and performance.
As a member of the COE this role will lead or contribute to efforts to identify value creation opportunities, implement best practices, design and implement new processes, and provide training and support to Demand Planning teams globally. Additionally, it will work in partnership with their systems and IT SMEs to build the process supporting system solutions and enhancements necessary to meet business and operational goals.
1. Work alongside other COE team members to continuously enhance processes, improve analytics and performance metrics, and support user adoption of existing processes, systems and tools
2. Support the sustainability of existing systems, working with COE and IT counterparts to manage configurations, enhancements, reporting, and testing
3. Support the implementation of new processes/process enhancements, systems and system enhancements/releases including: Gathering requirements, testing functionality, providing training, and developing change management plans that ensure all requirements and business needs are achieved
4. Develop/maintain training resources and deliver training to various user groups to drive compliant and efficient use of processes and tools
5. Support the creation, reporting, and analysis of key Demand Planning metrics
6. Manage relationships with business organizations, regional supply chain teams, internal technology groups, and 3rd party software suppliers
7. Ad hoc projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Demand Planning processes including statistical forecasting
• Experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response, JDA Demand Planning, SAP Integrated Business Planning, Oracle Demantra, or Logility Solutions a plus
• Demonstrated experience in Project Management (PMO certification a plus)
• Familiar with system implementations including technical and functional requirements, system design, implementation, data migration, testing, training, go-live support, and issue resolution
• Proven ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Strong communication skills with ability to interact with all levels in the company
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize complex and technical information in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to function effectively in a matrixed organization
• Proactive and driven to identify, implement, and monitor continuous improvement opportunities
This role is Inside IR35 and can be worked virtual/remotely
For further details please submit your CV today
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients
Complex Problem Solving
Supply Chain Management