About Instil Bio
Instil Bio is a cell therapy company developing tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) for the treatment of solid tumor cancers. TIL are a patient’s own T cells harvested from the patient’s tumor, which are then expanded and reinfused into the patient to target and kill cancer cells. Instil is advancing its proprietary TIL manufacturing expertise, technology, and data into clinical trials, including a planned registrational study with its lead candidate and a first-in-human study of its next-generation engineered TIL. The company is led by world-class cell therapy experts and backed by premier global institutional investors.
Instil Bio UK is Instil’s rapidly-growing, Manchester UK-based subsidiary. Our Manchester subsidiary has significant R&D, process development, and clinical manufacturing capabilities, with approximately 35 staff expanding to > 100 staff. Instil Bio UK has been generating cell therapy products for patient use since 2011, including TIL products and external partner genetically engineered T cell products.
Manufacturing Quality Administrator - Temporary
We now have an immediate opportunity for a temporary Manufacturing Quality Administrator to join the team as we scale up production over the next several months. Based in the manufacturing team you will interact with the multi-disciplinary operational functions of the business.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
In this role you will primarily support the manufacturing team but interact with other functions such as Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain etc. Key tasks will involve:
* Supporting the maintenance and revision of a manufacturing SOP (Standard operating Procedure) system
* Entering data into the Quality Management System (Q-Pulse)
* Administration of manufacturing rota and scheduling data
* Supporting Cell Therapy Manufacturing Specialists with day to day data and paperwork requirements
* Point of contact for the Quality team on matters relating to quality data
* Liaising with onsite third party technical service providers operating in the GMP manufacturing area
Relevant Education Skills and Experience
Full necessary training will be provided, but in order to be successful in the role of Manufacturing Quality Administrator it is envisaged that you will possess the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
* Minimum of A-level qualifications (BSc ideally)
* Highly literate and numerate with exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent IT literacy – MS Excel, Word etc.
* Highly motivated with a proactive ‘roll-the-sleeves-up’ can-do attitude (this is a very busy period and the demands will be varied)
* Some prior experience of working in industry (preferably Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Devices)
Whilst not essential it may be an advantage if you have experience of:
* Using Q-Pulse or another Quality Management System
* Working in a GMP regulated environment
* Managing documentation systems
Instil Bio UK is currently undergoing a period of rapid growth – this role will give you an excellent understanding of the workings of a Cell Therapy business – as well as the opportunity to apply for any suitable vacancies that arise whilst you are here.
Immediate Start Available – Apply Now
This is an urgent opening and, following interview, an immediate start will be available for the successful applicant. It is envisaged that this role will be available for a period of 3 months.
The rate of pay for the Manufacturing Quality Administrator will be £10 per hour and the standard working week will be 37.5 hours.
If you would like to join us as Manufacturing Quality Administrator at this critical time in our development and you think your skills and experience are a good fit for this role apply with a current CV and we’ll get back to you within one working day