Manufacturing Supply Chain Specialist – Homebased
Are you currently working in a manufacturing supply chain environment? Have you improved and implemented new supply chain demand planning processes? Do you have good Kinaxis Rapid Response experience? Looking for a role to be based working from home? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist on a 12 months contract. You will be working from home on various projects related to Demand Planning best practices, standards, process engineering and training.
You will lead or contribute to efforts to identify value creation opportunities for demand planning, implement best practices, design and implement new processes for demand planning, and provide training and support to Demand Planning teams globally.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Continuously enhance demand planning processes, improve analytics and performance metrics, and support user adoption of existing processes, systems and tools.
* Supporting the sustainability of existing supply chain systems, managing system configurations, enhancements, reporting, and testing.
* Supporting the implementation of new supply chain demand processes/process enhancements, systems and system enhancements/releases including: Gathering requirements, testing functionality, providing training, and developing change management plans that ensure all requirements and business needs are achieved.
* Developing/maintaining training resources and delivering training to various user groups to drive compliant and efficient use of processes and tools.
* Supporting the creation, reporting, and analysis of key Demand Planning metrics.
This is a 12 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The role is home based. The hourly PAYE rate is £35.10.
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Specialist you will have:
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
* Extensive experience in Demand Planning processes including statistical forecasting.
* Experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response, JDA Demand Planning, SAP Integrated Business Planning, Oracle Demantra, or Logility Solutions a plus.
* Demonstrated experience in Project Management (PMO certification a plus).
* Experience with supply chain system implementations including technical and functional requirements, system design, implementation, data migration, testing, training, go-live support, and issue resolution.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role
Supply Chain Management