Are you looking to join a fast paced growing company and gain a good understanding of Marketing within the healthcare sector?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our team as a Marketing Apprentice. You will work towards a BA (Hons) Digital Marketer Degree..
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Department on various tasks and activities to promote the company's brand awareness, and offering support to the consultants to gain new business and build on current client relationships.
Key duties include: creating content for the company's social media channels, writing blogs, and recreating newsworthy content within the different areas of the business, assisting with internal conferences and company exhibitions as well as completing your Marketing Degree qualification.
Key Responsibilities (but not extensive to)
* Ensure our Social Media strategy is being implemented and to monitor the effectiveness of this strategy
* Working from a brief from the relevant Account Manager/BU Manager, to design and compile PowerPoint presentations for client pitches that are compliant with the company guidelines
* Assisting in organising all exhibition and award evening materials and carry out market research at industry exhibitions as needed
* Researching relevant business news stories and rewriting on a daily basis for publication to the website and for company email campaigns (known as E-Lerts)
* Creating digital advertising to client specifications
* To monitor and action the Marketing inbox
* Managing website enquiries
* To design all internal communications and the weekly Board of News
* Proofreading all Zenopa documentation prior to internal and/or external publication.
* A Level educated (GCSE English grade A or A* is a prerequisite.)
* Live within 20 miles of Head Office
* Strong work Ethic
* Team player
* Excellent communication and listening skill
* A passion for marketing and creative flare.
* Broad knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook
Package and benefits:
* 25 Days holiday
* Free parking
* BA (Hons) Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship
* Twice yearly company conferences
THE BUCKINGHAMSHIRE BUSINESS AWARDS FINALIST 2021 for
Apprentice and Young Persons Employer of the Year category