About Instil Bio
The transition from the era of pharmaceuticals to the era of biotechnology brought tremendous medical innovation to patients’ lives. Come join us as we lead the next transition from biotechnology to cell therapy.
Instil Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic cell therapy company; we are building the team that will establish cell therapy as the third pillar of therapeutic medicines. Our people work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, marrying our expertise and dedication with our desire to help patients in need. We offer attractive and competitive compensation plans and benefit programs.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a Materials Handler to our Manchester facility. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will be accountable for storage and movements of all materials, consumables, and equipment parts across the UK facilities.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
* Perform daily workload as instructed by warehouse supervisor and general work schedules
* Ensure thorough, accurate, and timely data entry is maintained in the inventory management system and any paper records required to GMP regulatory standards
* Perform inbound and outbound shipments as required to GMP regulatory standards
* Maintain a clean and organized workplace in line with 5s practices
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with company officials, business partners, suppliers, vendors (where applicable) and other staff at multiple sites
Relevant Education Skills and Experience
In order to be successful in the role of Materials Handler it is envisaged that you will possess the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
* Working in a highly regulated warehouse environment (essential) eg. GMP pharmaceutical/medical devices or other highly regulated industry.
* Understand warehousing principles and techniques including the kitting and staging of work orders, the daily cycle count program, the receipt and processing of purchase orders, the processing of outbound customer orders and troubleshooting of minor problems.
* Working with a Warehouse Management System or ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
* Hands on experience working in receiving, stockroom, inventory control and shipping.
* Basic EH&S standards associated with warehouse practices.
* Ability to work well under pressure in a complex multidisciplinary environment.
Whilst not essential it may be an advantage if you have:
* Knowledge of Net Suite / Oracle preferred
* Valid driver’s license with good driving record
* IATA/ADR certified desirable
* Forklift trained and certified desirable (not required immediately but may be required for future expansion)
Remuneration & Benefits
The salary for the Materials Handler will be highly competitive (with an attractive bonus and benefits package ) within the Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device industry with actual salary offered reflecting relevant qualifications and experience as well as performance at interview.
If you would like to join us as Materials Handler at this critical time in our development and you think your skills and experience are a good fit for this role apply with a current CV and we’ll get back to you within a couple of days
- Cycle Counting
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Inventory Management Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Inventory Control