TFS Healthcare are looking to recruit an experienced Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) or Associate Practitioner for a private based pathology hub in central London.
This role requires the successful candidates to have at least 1-3years' experience in the relevant clinical area, UK and NHS experience desirable.
Job details of a Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) or Associate Practitioner
- Private lab in central london
- Band 2 to Band 4
- 5 hrs per week + rota hours - 7pm to 8am - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- 3 - 6 month contract
- Salary £11.50 - £16.00 per hour
Job requirements of a Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) or Associate Practitioner
- To perform Covid-19 testing using Abbott M2000
- Laboratory experience
- Experience of using this analyser
- PCR testing
- Sample handling and preparation
- Good attention to detail
- Able to follow protocol after training
TFS Healthcare is one of the UK's premier specialist recruitment agencies, covering all disciplines of AHP & HSS staffing. TFS are a CPP & HTE approved supplier, recruiting into the NHS & private organisations offering both locum and permanent recruitment services.
TFS Healthcare have access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate. We also offer:
- Dedicated, specialist recruitment consultants
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing & mandatory training
- Market leading pay rates
- Daily payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you are not available for this role of a Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) or Associate Practitioner, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
Please apply now or give us a call on on +44(0)
20 3879 6180
to find out more.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.