Medical Laboratory Assistant | Pathology Services | £17,500 to £19,000 DOE | Roundhay | Full Time, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our wonderful Pathology team located in our Leeds Hospital.
Spire Pathology Services is one of the UK’s largest networks of accredited laboratories. In 2015, our 22 specialist laboratories and 200 staff carried out more than two million tests from a simple full blood count to a complex tumour marker. We deliver to agreed service levels including one-hour turnaround times on specific tests where requested.
Our integrated network is supported by excellent logistics and full electronic connectivity, meaning we can deliver cost-effective services of the highest quality to our customers. We offer fast turnaround times, live management reporting, online results and a unique customer feedback portal providing live customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using SAP to ensure requests are entered correctly
- Ensuring samples are processed within the correct timeframe
- Issuing reports
Who we're looking for:
- A-levels/ science related qualification (A-Level/ degree)
- Laboratory experience
- Histology or Microbiology experience is desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications