As a Medical Sales Specialist you’ll sell - and provide clinical support to customers using - Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia and Ventilator medical devices across South Wales as part of a team.
* You’ll meet with ICU / Critical Care Nurses and ODPs to discuss and understand their clinical needs in relation to Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia and Respiratory equipment. You then present / demonstrate products that best meets their needs before negotiating purchase. Following sales, you provide ongoing clinical training and support to Critical Care / ICU Nurses, ODPs and Operating Theatre teams.
* In this medical sales and clinical applications specialist role, you will visit a variety of customer sites each week. You’ll ideally live in or close to Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, or similar. Other locations will be considered.
* A global market leader within healthcare technology, covering critical care, operating theatres and healthcare IT. They offer first class products to their customers and superb training, support and development to their medical sales and clinical specialist employees.
* Qualified ODP or ICU / Critical Care Nurse with daily use of patient monitoring, ventilator and / or anaesthesia systems. Ideally experienced as a Clinical Applications Specialist or in medical sales, however an outgoing ODP or Critical Care / ICU Nurse interested in becoming a clinical specialist / medical sales specialist will happily be considered.
* You’ll also need to enjoy working with and training others, take real pride in your work, and have clear, confident and influential communication skills.
* Starting salary of £35-40,000 plus £10,000 on target earnings, company car, excellent pension, holiday allowance and benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details
Intensive Care Unit