Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital Bristol is part of the Healthcare Division of Priory Group and has 86 beds over eight wards varying from Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health, Acquired Brain Injury, CAMHs Tier 4, CHAMHs PICU, Huntingdon’s and Dementia.
• Provides efficient and effective secretarial support to an individual or a department, including typing, telephone enquiries, diary management, meeting and greeting visitors and other administrative tasks as appropriate.
• Recognises the level of importance of particular enquiries, issues or callers and applies the appropriate prioritisation to ensure the highest level of service.
• Ensures that all documentation is correctly filed, in order that financial, regulatory and other auditors can be satisfied via the efficient recovery of key documents of initial entry.
• Updates patient details within Priory database systems, ensuring accuracy of all data input.
• Handles all external and internal enquiries relating to the individual or department, directing queries as appropriate.
• Generally, the role holder will work within existing procedures and processes, however, there will occasionally be the need for more adaptive thinking, particularly when dealing with patients, and their relatives etc.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.