We are looking for a Registered Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Harrow
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
• £29,000 - £37,000 per annum inclusive of £4,000 location allowance
• Enhancement rates;
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
• NHS and employee discount scheme
• 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
• Free meals on duty
• Free parking
• RCNi membership
• Bespoke career pathways
• Plus many more
• Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessment
• Experience on an Acute Unit or working with those who have Autism
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Our acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for both men and women with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
Our dual diagnosis mental health and autism services, provided within the Springs Unit, Centre and Wing, can provide both low secure and open rehabilitative support for men.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.