Reliable Healthcare Group are recruiting experienced Mental Healthcare Assistants to work at a well-known hospital in the Midlands.
The hospital has different wards ranging from acute male only, separate male and female high dependency, female low secure and personality disorders. - You will be appointed a ward upon arrival to your shift.
Shift patterns: Long days and waking night shifts available here 12.5 hours with a 1 hour unpaid break. Full time and part time / ad-hoc shifts available here for weekdays and weekends.
About the patients in the hospital:
• Presenting with complex and challenging behaviours relating to complex mental health disorders
• May have history of offending or self-harming behaviours
• May have a history of failed or difficult placements and would benefit from a period of rehabilitation in a patient centred, recovery-focused secure environment
• Requiring a bespoke treatment pathway
• Often presenting with treatment-resistant mental health disorders
• Require rehabilitation to acquire skills for independent or supported living in the community
Mental Healthcare Assistants requirements - to be considered for this role you must:
• MUST have in date PMVA training or MAPA - depending on client need
• Must have a valid in date enhanced child and adult (or adult) DBS
• Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within mental health, a similar setting is preferred
If you're interested in this role please apply with an updated CV
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Leicester) .