Care Categories: Younger Adults / PICU services / Acute Mental Health
Salary: £29,250 per annum - £35,000 DOE (staff nurse or senior nurse) (based on 37.5 hours a week) + Enhancements + £3000 Welcome Bonus
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week options available.
Flexible shifts - Days, nights or a mixture available
Contract – Permanent, Full time or Part time
*£3000 Welcome Bonus
*Paid NMC PIN renewal
*Paid DBS Check
*Flexible Hours – Permanent days or nights available
ABOUT THE SERVICE / COMPANY
* The company are recognised as one of the UK's leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Acute and Complex Mental Health Conditions and providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 200 Hospitals and Nursing Homes across the UK
* The services cover all aspects of mental health and various mental health conditions such as Addictions, Acrophobia, Personality Disorder, Self-Harm, Eating Disorders
* Training Offering the best training and support a full Preceptorship is offered for Newly Qualified nurses. The company also offer an enhanced support with Return to Practice course. A large portion of training is completed in house and monthly supervision meetings are offered for all members of staff
* Based in the Nottingham area this warm and friendly Hospital home provides person centred residential and nursing care to patients with Acute mental health conditions such as personality disorder and substance misuse. The Hospital supports both male and female patients over the age of 18. The Hospital also has a BRAND NEW Psychiatric Inpatient Ward (PICU) that supports 10 females
* The company has a fantastic reputation in the area and offers the best in-house training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture
* The service are looking for dedicated nurses to join the team on a long term basis. This is a exciting opportunity to join a service as they push toward a Good CQC. The service previously had a 5/5 Good but most recently have been awarded Requires Improvement
* Shift Pattern: The service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. You will receive a 1 hour break.
* An experienced Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse. Full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
* Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
* A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
* Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
* Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
BENEFITS ON OFFER
£3000 Welcome Bonus
Free on-site parking
Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
Reduced rates and access to schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
Long service award
Flexibility with e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
Enhanced support with Return to Practice
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus a ‘Birthday Holiday’ - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
Refer a friend bonus
Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £4000 (Terms apply)
Donation to a charity of your choice
Excellent support and training for newly qualified nurses (Including a Preceptorship and return to practice course)
Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
Enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
SMART pension options / Pension scheme with company contributions
Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Help with re-validation
A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Cheryl on (phone number removed)
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - West bridgford) .