£17.50 per hour (equates to £32,760 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Benefits |
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia care home in the Altrincham area is currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time days on their dementia unit.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Very competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour, plus paid breaks (equates to £32,760 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• A £1000 welcome bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
Duties for this Mental Health Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Mental Health Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.