Mental Health Nurse - Exeter - up to £37k pa
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will be working in a purpose-built inpatient service for women (18+) in crisis or experiencing an acute episode of mental illness/emergency admission. Working within a full MDT to offer a recovery-focused approach for each individual. The service is person-centered, focusing on treatment to ensure recovery to allow the individual to return home safely and as quickly as possible and you will play a vital role in this.
You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in their lives.
You must be an established Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC PIN who has previous experience of working in an acute mental health environment.
The ideal candidate for this Mental Health Nurse position in Exeter will include:
* Established Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
* Ideally, you will have previous experience working within a complex mental health/secure environment
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic care within a mental health setting
* Passion to make a difference to the individuals within your care
* A commitment to delivering high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
Benefits for this Mental Health Nurse in Exeter include:
* Flexible working opportunities
* Free meals and parking
* Pension contribution
* Career development and training
* Wellbeing support and activities
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Retail discounts and special offers
* Enhanced Maternity Package
JOB: Registered Mental Health Nurse
QUALIFICATIONS: RMN with valid PIN
SALARY: £33,000 to £37,000
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week shift pattern
Immediate interviews are being offered for this Mental Health Nurse in Exeter
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination