Blackstone Recruitment are working with a client based in Lancashire who are recruting for qualified Mental Health Nurses to join their multidiscplinary team, providing high quality Recovery focussed support within our inpatient and open rehabilitation services.
Applicants will be passionate about mental health recovery, seek to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users, demonstrate good leadership behaviours, be innovative, creative and solution focussed and demonstrate a commitment to their own learning and development.
In return they offer market leading salary, a great team to work with, extensive training, continuing professional development, regular supervision, benefits package, sick leave policy
* Job type: Full-time or part-time
* Salary: £31,820.88 per annum
* Day shifts or Night shifts on a Rota Pattern
* Post: 1 year
* (Consideration given to newly qualified)
About our Benefits
* In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
* 6.6 weeks annual leave (inc of Bank Holidays)
* Market Leading salary & OT rate
* Flexible working
* Continuous learning and development
* Great promotion opportunities
* Free parking
* Free gym access
* Free meals
* Easy motorway access
* Investor in people Gold Award
* CQC rating Outstanding
* We are looking for passionate Mental Health Nurses for our Mental Health Recovery service.
Please APPLY now or contact Kirsty at Blacktone Recruitment if available
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Preston) .