Are you dedicated, driven and keen to expand your nursing career?
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for passionate and driven RGN/RMHN Nurses. They are opening a new Rehabilitation model and Recovery service in March 2020, which is situated in Roborough near Plymouth, where their multidisciplinary team offer high quality recovery focused care to adults with a range of mental health needs.
This is a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you! The service operates 24 hours a day; 7 days a week all year round, therefore we are looking for people who are flexible to cover shifts throughout the week at varying times of the day.
Job Summary -
To support the Hospital Manager to deliver a high quality person centred recovery approach. To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a hospital setting, ensuring the delivery of holistic recovery care to all residents, through the supervision of staff at lower grades and in the implementation of the Care Programme Approach. Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over the twenty-four hour period and working flexibly regarding shift changes according to the needs of the hospital.
Key Role and Responsibilities –
* Act as a keyworker, assess, plan, implement and evaluate care planning & risk assessment/risk management safety plans on a monthly basis with residents on admission and at appropriate intervals, providing support to residents with daily living, following support plans and working within the Recovery Model,
* Ensure all interventions are documented clearly and comprehensively.
* Communicate with other members of the team to effectively utilise resources to help meet identified resident’s needs.
* Ensure the correct administering & documentation of medicines in accordance with the organisation policy, legal requirements and NMC standards for medicines management.
* Contribute to the prevention & management of abusive, aggressive and challenging behaviour in line with least restrictive practice.
* Promote and ensure the good reputation of the hospital.
* To act as a positive role model, maintaining professionalism and to demonstrate a positive attitude to residents, their families, visitors and others.
* Competently and confidently present and discuss information regarding residents care and treatment at ward rounds.
* Competently and confidently write quality reports and present information regarding residents care and treatment at CPAs, mental health act tribunals and hospital managers’ hearings and any other professional meetings.
* To ensure compliance with internal and external standards and codes of conduct by:
- Meeting all regulatory requirements
- Complying with NMC Code of Conduct, service & organisational policies and procedures, CQC Regulations
Full job description available on application
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to.