The perfect candidate will have great personal skills and some experience working with people affected by mental health problems. Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC is also vital for you to be right for the job. Whilst the role is committed and effectuate, it is also exciting. With a wide range of job roles there is no opportunity for repetitive and boring work, as you will be constantly on the go and performing different tasks. These tasks may involve: producing care plans, moving patients, attending tribunals with patients and providing general personal care. Most importantly, you will be working in a safe environment, surrounded by the highest quality of staff.
Benefits of the role:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
The job is available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on [Click here to apply]
now or email [Click here to apply]
with your updated CV.