Are you a registered nurse or mental health nurse looking for a new venture? A 56 -bedded hospital has an agency block booking position available for an experienced nurse looking to work in either mental health or learning disability wards. We are a tier 1 supplier to the hospital, offering high pay rates and nurse registration plus candidate referral bonuses.
Location -Taunton, Somerset
Pay Rates - Days £25.50 ph Ltd - Weeknights + Weekend Days £28 ph Ltd - Weekend Nights £29 ph Ltd.
Shifts - A range of shifts are available for the right person - Long Days & Nights, Early Shifts and Late Shifts
26 bed male acute service
4 bed male acute Service Care
15 bed acute mental health for elderly both male and female
9 bed high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs
To work within an established and experience multidisciplinary team consisting of registered Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as well as both psychological and educational professionals within a private mental health service.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
* Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
* Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
* Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* £250 Bonus for new Nurse Registration
* Weekly payroll Service
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Referral bonus of £250
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact me on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)