Are you dedicated, driven and keen to expand your nursing career?
Registered Mental Health Nurse – Fareham
Days and Nights available/Full and part time positions also available
3K Welcome Bonus; 2K paid within first month and 1K paid at the end of 3 months service
Our client is recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to be based at their Rehabilitation and Recovery Service, which is situated in Fareham where their multidisciplinary team offer high quality recovery focused care to adults with a range of mental health needs. We are seeking to recruit highly experienced, motivated and flexible RMN’s to join this rehabilitation and recovery hospital in Fareham, who share a vision for high quality mental health recovery services and who want to make a difference.
In your role as an RMN you will support the Hospital Manager and Clinical Nurse Manager. You will act as a keyworker, assess, plan, implement and evaluate care planning and risk assessment/risk management safety plans on a monthly basis with service users on admission and at appropriate intervals, providing support to service users with daily living, creating and following "my care plans" and working within the model of care. You will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in a hospital setting, ensuring the delivery of holistic, recovery care to all service users, through the supervision of staff at lower grades and in the implementation of the Care Programme Approach.
Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over the twenty-four-hour period and work flexibly regarding shift changes according to the needs of the hospital.
Previous experience working within a mental health setting is essential.
The Successful Candidate for the role will have:
* NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
* Experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
* The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
* The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
* We offer Permanent contracts, 37.5 hrs per week
* £3K Welcome Bonus
* Annual loyalty bonus of £1,000
* Career progression path within the company
* Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Various shift patterns available to suit your lifestyle
* DBS check paid by employer prior to starting with them
Full job description available on application
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Fareham) .