SCS LOOKING FOR A REGISTERED NURSE | TAUNTON SOMERSET| £150 SCS BONUS FOR NEW NURSE REGISTRATION |£250 SCS REFERRAL BONUS PER NEW CANDIDATE - AGENCY POSITION - TIER 1 SUPPLIER UPTO £29 PH!
Are you a Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse looking for a new venture? A 56 -bedded hospital has agency positions available for experienced nurses looking to work in mental health and learning disability wards. We are a tier 1 supplier to the hospital, offering high pay rights with preference of shifts as well as nurse registration and candidate referral bonuses.
Location -Taunton, Somerset
Pay Rates - Days £25.50 ph Ltd - Week nights + Weekend Days £28 ph Ltd - Weekend Nights £29 ph Ltd.
Shifts - A range of shifts are available for the right person - Long Days & Nights, Early Shifts and Late Shifts
To work within an established and experience multidisciplinary team consisting of registered Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as well as both psychological and educational professionals within a private mental health service.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
• Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
• Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
• Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• £250 Bonus for new Nurse Registration
• Weekly payroll Service
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Regular post-placement follow-ups
• Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
• FREE uniform for certain roles
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Referral bonus of £250
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact me on 01772 208963 or email [ Email address blocked ]
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.