We are recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RGN dual qualification ideal) for private commissions working with clients with complex needs in their own homes in the London region. Particularly keen to recruit dynamic candidates with case management experience to deliver and coordinate dynamic care packages for selected clients, including young children, in conjunction with the client, family and multidisciplinary team.
Flexible working with short or long-term assignments available including day/night care, visiting services and residential/live-in care. Candidates will be offered the opportunity to develop expertise to develop their unique professional pathway in the home care arena with the support and supervision by an experienced nursing team.
Immediate opportunities are available. Competitive rates paid weekly.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Dual qualification with RGN experience welcomed.
* Valid NMC and evidence of annual compliance
* Extensive nursing experience, ideally in a community team or home care environment
* Experience managing clients with complex mental health needs.
* Excellent assessment, review and case management competencies.
If these opportunities are of interest to you, please contact us today for more information.
Please note part time contracts and permanent opportunities are also available