£31,000 p/a + £3000 welcome Bonus| 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Low Secure Forensic
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN to work as Staff Nurse in their low-secure mental health facility in the Romford area.
The facility offers a range of long-term support and treatment to males living with mental illnesses, personality disorders and dementia.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse position and what our client is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
* A great annual salary of £31,000 + £3000 welcome bonus
* Free on-site parking and uniforms, and free DBS check
* Private medical insurance and health insurance schemes, life assurance and a group pension plan
* Childcare vouchers
* A comprehensive induction and some industry leading training and development programmes, including leadership and management programmes, plus support with NMC revalidation
* A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working with adults living with mental illness
* Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and treatment and supporting junior colleagues
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation