Are you dedicated, driven and keen to expand your nursing career?
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for passionate and driven RGN/RMHN Nurses. They are opening a new Rehabilitation model and Recovery service in March 2020, which is situated in Wisbech near Peterborough, where their multidisciplinary team offer high quality recovery focused care to adults with a range of mental health needs.
This is a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you! The service operates 24 hours a day; 7 days a week all year round, therefore we are looking for people who are flexible to cover shifts throughout the week at varying times of the day.
Job Summary -
To support the Hospital Manager to deliver a high quality person centred recovery approach. To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a hospital setting, ensuring the delivery of holistic recovery care to all residents, through the supervision of staff at lower grades and in the implementation of the Care Programme Approach. Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over the twenty-four hour period and working flexibly regarding shift changes according to the needs of the hospital.
Key Role and Responsibilities –
* Act as a keyworker, assess, plan, implement and evaluate care planning & risk assessment/risk management safety plans on a monthly basis with residents on admission and at appropriate intervals, providing support to residents with daily living, following support plans and working within the Recovery Model,
* Ensure all interventions are documented clearly and comprehensively.
* Communicate with other members of the team to effectively utilise resources to help meet identified resident’s needs.
* Ensure the correct administering & documentation of medicines in accordance with the organisation policy, legal requirements and NMC standards for medicines management.
* Contribute to the prevention & management of abusive, aggressive and challenging behaviour in line with least restrictive practice.
* Promote and ensure the good reputation of the hospital.
* To act as a positive role model, maintaining professionalism and to demonstrate a positive attitude to residents, their families, visitors and others.
* Competently and confidently present and discuss information regarding residents care and treatment at ward rounds.
* Competently and confidently write quality reports and present information regarding residents care and treatment at CPAs, mental health act tribunals and hospital managers’ hearings and any other professional meetings.
* To ensure compliance with internal and external standards and codes of conduct by:
- Meeting all regulatory requirements
- Complying with NMC Code of Conduct, service & organisational policies and procedures, CQC Regulations
Full job description available on application
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Wisbech) .