Are you a Mental Health Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you to develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? You will also receive a Welcome Bonus between £5,000-£7,500 depending upon your experience.
As an experienced Nurse from the NHS or private sector, you'll join the team at Gateway Recovery Centre as a Mental Health nurse working 37.5 hours per week (12.5 hour shifts), where you will change lives for the better.
Your career at Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
What you will be doing
As a qualified Mental Health Nurse, you will ensure people with Mental Health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the Elysium Wellbeing team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn’t like a free massage at work?
With a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed, if you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, Elysium Healthcare can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Things that you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
The shift patterns include working nights and weekends, 12.5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week.
Where you will be working
Gateway Recovery Centre is a state-of-the-art facility which provides care for men and women with complex mental health requirements.
The hospital is split into four distinct areas:
- Male Autism Service for the challenging and complex needs of adults with Autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- Assessment and rehabilitation for women with complex mental health needs and personality difficulties
- Specialist inpatient service for older men with complex mental health and physical health needs.
- Low secure care setting for men with a mental illness with or without personality disorder/mild LD
What you will get
- Annual salary of £26,000 - £37,351 (37.5 hours per week)
- Welcome Bonus between £5,000-£7,500 depending upon experience.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.